19th to 22nd April 2019
4 days, 30h training in acrobatics: standing acro, L basing, Handstand training, Hand to Hand, washing machines, acrobatic sequences and a lot of fun!!
The Solar Immersion empowers students to realize their infinite potential through the powerful embodiment of acrobatic partnership.
Linear progressions and an emphasis on the art of spotting make learning advanced acrobatics safe, accessible, and fun.
Confidence and coordination are developed in strength training and inversions, which pave the way for ease and grace in partner acrobatics.
After refining foundations, we will train more precise acrobatic work, such as foot-to-hand, hand-to-hand and standing acrobatics. Get ready to push past your own personal limits in a fun and safe environment.
This course fulfills an immersion pre-requisite for the AcroYoga teacher training application.
➻➻ SKILLS COVERED
● Solar AcroYoga Asana sequence
● Strength training elements
● Alignment, balance and endurance in inversions
● Spotting techniques
● Specialized Acrobatic flying groups (2 bases, 2 flyers)
● foot-to-hand, hand-to-hand & 2-High acrobatics.
Please review the prerequisites in this video: http://youtu.be/nUxIyCJrOtQ
…and if you are not sure if you are ready, just ask us and we support you and find a way to get you ready!
➻➻ DAILY SCHEDULE
9-13:30 – 3-6pm
Kounicova 685/20, 602 00
First 10 tickets €360 (sold out)
After first 20 tickets €450 (8 spots available)
Any ticket after March 15th will cost 490€
It’s possible to pay a non refundable deposit of €200 to reserve your place. The payment has to be fully completed 1 month before the immersion is taking place.
The spots for this immersion are limited! Please register in advance.
➻➻ REGISTRATION AND MORE INFO
To Register you can do it here: https://goo.gl/forms/tYS0wYzuzlTwzxfK2
More info please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
➻➻ CANCELATION POLICY
– One month prior to the course start date: full refund minus €100 processing fee.
– Within one month to one week prior to the course start date: half back.
– A week before the course start date or during event: no refund, no credits, no exceptions.